All In One Wildflower Seed Bombs Package
Start planting and growing straightaway with this all in one wildflower seed bombs starter package.
- Mixed shaped wildflower seed bombs - made of recycled paper, naturally dyed by plant-based dye and embedded with good quality native UK bee-friendly seeds.
- Biodegradable pots – about 8 cm in diameter, 8 cm in height, made of degradable fiber, can be planted directly into the soil.
- Coconut compost discs – consist of 100% natural coconut fiber, coconut coir pith, and inorganic fertiliser.
Plant them inside any time within a year. Best to plant outside in Spring or Autumn.
- Place the 3 dry coir pellets next to each other on a tray. Pour water onto the pellets (ca. 1/2 cup) until they are unable to absorb any more liquids. They will grow to up to about 3 cm high. Pick them up and tear off the skin, then pour two into the pot.
- Soak the flower bombs well in water.
- Place 2 soaked flower bombs in the pot and add the 3rd soil pellet on top of it, keep them well watered, and place it in a sunny spot.
- Once you see some shoots, allow them to get stronger before plant outside. (Germination could take up to a few weeks)
When they are big enough, the seedlings can be planted straight out to the garden within the biodegradable pot or to a bigger pot outside.
Seriously such a beautiful little gift package. My mother in law was over the moon & so in love with your little flower bombs. They are now all sprouting so beautifully & we are so excited to watch them come into full bloom.
Not to mention Kitti is a superstar, such a beautiful lady x
I haven't used these products as giving as xmas gifts. But they arrived beautifully packaged and on time. Great little instruction cards making it easy for anyone to be able to grow lovely plants.
The only reason I'm giving it 4 stars is due to the fact I've not seen the seeds grow yet. I'm sure they'll bloom beautifully.