- Do you have a product catalogue?
Yes, we do! Check out our new 2023 product catalogue by clicking here.
- Do you show when items are out of stock?
No, all of our products are fully customised and handmade, so they are all made to order.
- Do you offer better prices for wholesale and repeat business?
We do offer the best rates for repeat business, please contact email@example.com to discuss any wholesale opportunities.
- Will you design for me?
Yes, absolutely! We can review and offer suggestions on your submitted designs or if you would like us to design something for you we can. Depending on the design time we may charge an additional cost, but we will discuss this beforehand.
- Do you offer custom cards?
Yes, of course. If you would like to personalise the wording on your card, please leave a comment on the products page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you offer Loyalty Rewards?
Yes, with every order you make, we include a plantable loyalty card. Collect 3 of these and redeem them for a future reward. Click here for more details.
- What type of packaging do you use?
All of our packaging for every product is 100% Eco-Friendly and fully recyclable.
All individual cards come in a biodegradable bag and a non-bend recycled envelope, so your card does not get damaged on the way.
Wildflower seed bombs are packaged in a recycled large letter mailer box, packed with recycled tissue paper.
They can also be packaged in a cotton bag, which is reusable or biodegradable glassine envelopes if you choose that option at checkout.
- What kind of seeds are embedded in the paper?
All our stationery & greeting cards are made from premium quality seed paper embedded with over 20 different wildflower seeds sourced from a UK paper mill.
- What sort of seeds are used for wildflower seeds bombs?
The paper pulp is mixed with dried flower petals or lavender, embedded with over 15 different good quality UK wildflower seeds.
- Is there a particular time of year when my products should be planted?
We suggest planting them within 18 months of your purchase and either in spring or autumn for the best results.
- Does Seed paper actually work?
Our paper typically begins to sprout after only 4 to 5 days!
Don't just take our word for it, visit our gallery of photographs all sent in from our loyal customers who have shared with us their wildflower seed bombs & seeded paper growing experiences.
- What are the steps I need to follow to plant my products?
All orders include planting instructions. (For cards, they are printed on the back)
1. Soak the flower bombs/seed paper well in water first.
2. Plant the soaked flower bombs/seed paper under 1 cm of soil and keep them well watered and place it in a nice sunny spot.
3. Once you see some shoots, allow them to get stronger before planting outside in Spring or Autumn. (Germination happens typically in 2-3 weeks).
Please see 'Your Planting Guide' for more detailed information.
- How long does delivery usually take?
Occasionally, our delivery times may fluctuate slightly during busy periods. The delivery time for wholesale items is usually around 1-2 weeks, depending on design time & quantity. We potentially could offer quicker but it all depends on how quickly the order is placed and finalised by you.
- I haven't received my order. What should I do?
We always send out the order the day it is completed, so we very rarely have any issues but if the problem does occur, please allow an additional 24 hours before contacting us, as it may be delayed due to the post delays.
If no sign then contact us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
- In the case that I did not receive my order, but it says that it has been delivered, what should I do?
Firstly please check with a neighbour or colleague, to see if they have taken the parcel for you. Check around your premises in case it has been left outside in a safe place.
Please let us know once you have checked all of the above, then we will look into the matter urgently as all of our deliveries are tracked.